As ERRA PROPTECH GAYRİMENKUL DEVELOPMENT ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Errahome”), we show utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data.
This policy applies to the protection and processing of personal data by Errahome. It has been prepared to inform you about the principles adopted, the purposes for which your personal data is processed, the method of collecting your personal data and its legal purpose, and the transfer of your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA ABOUT USERS
Your personal data specified below may be processed by Errahome in line with the purposes and processing conditions specified in this text.
a. Identity Data
Name, surname, T.R. Identity Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth, Place of Birth.
b. Contact Data
Phone number, e-mail address, internal company contact information (company phone number, extension phone number, corporate e-mail address)
c. Payment Information
Redirection to the card payment system.
d. Customer Transaction Data
Website usage data, statistical data.
e. Location Information
Your manually entered country, city and address information.
f. User Transaction Records, Login Methods
h. Other Data
If the accommodation is sponsored by the company; company name, company tax identification number, company address, Invoice-Note-Check Information, Order Information, reservation history information, IP address information, website login-exit records, request-complaint information.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of Article 10 of KVKK and Article 5 of the Communiqué, personal data of members may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the processing conditions specified in Article 4 of KVKK:
- Depending on the service contract; Fulfillment of service obligations.
- Execution of contract processes regarding reservations made through the website.
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology and to improve our services offered; >
- In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- To offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to contact persons or institutions that can offer these opportunities. In order to share within the legal framework;
- Conducting the reservation process and payment process and issuing invoices.
- Being able to communicate with users during the contract process.
- Creating your membership record and adding it to your account. ensuring your login.
- Informing you about changes that may occur in the terms of service,
- Arranging all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in electronic (internet/mobile, etc.) or paper media,
- Fulfilling legal obligations and exercising rights arising from the current legislation,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
- Executing emergency management processes
- Communication activities Conducting
- Conducting accounting and finance affairs
- Conducting storage and archive activities
- Conducting analysis, reporting and auditing activities to improve products and services.
- To be able to provide information regarding complaints/suggestions.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected directly from the relevant person during the establishment of a legal relationship, to third parties. can be obtained from individuals and legal authorities. In this context, personal data is collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through means such as the requirements of the user agreement, e-mail, and written or verbal communication channels with our Company.
In accordance with the provision in Article 5 of the KVKK, personal data is open to the relevant person. cannot be processed without consent. The law specifies cases where explicit consent is not required as an exception. Provided that there is a clear provision in the law, it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, it is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligation, it has been made public by the relevant person himself, it is data for the establishment, use or protection of a right. If processing is mandatory, personal data may be processed by our company without seeking explicit consent, provided that processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
In order for ERRAHOME to continue its activities, articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK are required. Within the scope of the specified personal data processing conditions and purposes and in line with the principles and procedures stipulated by other relevant legislation, it is processed for the legal reasons stated above in order to achieve the purposes specified in this Information Text and to fulfill legal obligations.
In this context, the name obtained on the website, surname, contact information, address, T.R. Identity Number, date of birth, place of birth, payment information, customer transaction information; If the company sponsors the accommodation; company name, company tax identification number, company address, Invoice-Bill-Check Information, Order Information, reservation Your historical information, IP address information, website entry and exit records, request-complaint information data is required for the establishment and execution of the contract with ERRAHOME, the processing of personal data to fulfill our legal obligations and the processing of personal data is mandatory for our legitimate interests, through the website by automatic means.
In addition, your name, surname and contact data are processed within the scope of advertising, promotion and information in the areas where ERRAHOME operates commercially, during the execution of promotions, campaigns and promotional activities within the scope of products and services provided by ERRAHOME, if you have your explicit consent. .
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Customers' personal data is subject to the data transfer and processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and to ensure the realization of the above-mentioned purposes. Provided that adequate and effective measures are taken in accordance with the security and confidentiality principles specified in the legislation; our shareholders, our direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; Particularly, but not limited to, member companies using the errahome.com infrastructure and individuals and organizations related to the service offered, program partner organizations, domestic/international organizations and service providers from whom we receive services and cooperate in order to carry out our activities and/or as Data Processors. with private law persons (in matters of auditing, law, etc.), independent auditing firms, financial institutions, business partners at home and abroad, especially direct and indirect subsidiaries, companies at home and abroad from which storage, archiving and information technology support is received (server , hosting, program, cloud computing) can be shared and transferred with legally authorized public institutions.
PERIMENT OF STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of KVKK, personal data processed for the purposes specified in this text When the purpose requiring processing of your data in accordance with KVKK article 7/f.1. is eliminated and/or the statute of limitations for which we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or destroyed by us, taking into account the Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy. It will continue to be used by anonymizing it.
OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ERRAHOME as the data controller We inform you of our legal obligations arising from KVKK with this policy.
- Disclosure Obligation < /ul>
- Obligation to Ensure the Security of Personal Data
- Obligation to Answer Relevant Person Applications
- To the Data Controllers Registry Information System. (VERBİS) Registration Obligation
- Replacing the Personal Data Protection Board Decisions. Obligation to Bring
- Ensuring that Personal Data Processing Activities Comply with Law and Honesty Processing
- Being Relevant, Limited and Proportionate to the Purpose for which they are Processed
- Keeping for the Period Envisaged in the Relevant Legislation or Necessary for the Purpose for which they are Processed li>
- Learning whether your Personal Data is being processed or not, < li>Requesting information if Personal Data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing of Personal Data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Requesting the processing of Personal Data at home or abroad Knowing the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Requesting correction of Personal Data if it has been processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- Deleting/destroying Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK. and in this context, to request notification to third parties to whom Personal Data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of an unfavorable result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- To object to personal data being processed within the scope of KVKK. To request compensation in case they suffer damages due to improper processing.
As ERRAHOME, we fulfill our obligation to inform, in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Obligation to Notify, within the scope of processing your personal data.
Our obligation to inform; In accordance with the Communiqué; We present to you the purposes and method of obtaining your personal data, legal reasons, storage periods, your rights arising from KVKK as the relevant person, in the "Information Text" within the scope of our information as the data controller.
As ERRAHOME, to prevent your personal data from being processed unlawfully, We take all necessary technical and administrative measures to prevent unlawful access to your personal data and to ensure that your personal data is preserved in accordance with the law.
In addition, we take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure that your personal data is deleted, destroyed and anonymized. We fulfill the obligations stipulated by KVKK and take the necessary actions at the end of the legal periods. When the purpose requiring processing in accordance with KVKK article 7/f.1. is eliminated and/or the statute of limitations for which we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us, taking into account the Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy. will continue to be used.
ERRAHOME We ensure that all requests and applications of the relevant persons are resolved as soon as possible and the relevant person is responded to. Your requests will be evaluated and concluded by the Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
We fulfill our company's obligation to register to the Data Controllers Registry Information System (“VERBİS”) in accordance with Article 16 of the KVKK and the Regulation on the Data Controllers Registry. Within the scope of our company's data processing activities, we keep the VERBIS record up to date and provide the details of our data processing activities to the public.
As ERRAHOME, we are extremely sensitive to ensure compliance with KVKK, notifications and Board Decisions. In this context, we take the necessary actions to implement all technical and administrative measures by following the binding principle decisions and Board decisions for all data controllers.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ERRAHOME, personal To prevent the unlawful processing of personal data and to prevent access by unauthorized persons in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, the systems and databases where your data is stored; In order to ensure their protection, they are obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hashing, encryption, transaction recording, and access management. If it becomes known that personal data has been obtained by others through illegal means, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with legal regulations and in writing.
BASIC PRINCIPLES ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Halapp, we comply with the general principles and conditions specified in the legislation regarding the protection and processing of personal data and act in accordance with the principles listed below in order to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the Constitution and the KVK Law.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A RELATED PERSON AND THEIR USE
As a relevant person, you can benefit from all rights granted to personal data owners in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
T.R. In Article 20 of the Constitution, it is regulated that everyone has the right to be informed about personal data about him/her, and in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK, the right to "request information" is among the rights of the Relevant Person. In this context, the Company will provide you with the information upon your request.
You also have the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK:
As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding these rights to us by submitting a petition prepared in accordance with the conditions specified in the Communiqué on the Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, using one of the following methods: You can send it via.
|ADDRESS TO APPLICATION
|Personal Written Application
|Hamidiye Mah. Cendere Cad. No:103/1,
Porta Vadi T2 Block Floor:1 Flat:5, Kağıthane/İstanbul
|Notary / Kep
|From the e-mail address you previously provided to Errahome
Your requests will be evaluated and concluded by the Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days. errahome.com may give a positive/negative response to the requests submitted in writing or digitally, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, errahome.com reserves the right to request a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board based on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Policy update date: 04.12.2023